Garageband 09

Reaction score
hey, i am new to macs and mac forum. So far most of my experience with my mac has been pretty great. I am still trying to get over the fact that you do not constantly need to check for spyware, virus, etc. on a mac its great. Also it just makes computing fun because it makes you feel productive. However i do have one small problem. I often use Garageband 09 to do some basic recording and it has been giving me some problems. First of all i have a 250gb hdd that has 225gb free and i use an imic input for all my devices. The problem is many times when i pause recording i get the disk is too slow (write) message. Also it has frozen on me about three times this month and yesterday caused a kernel panic in which i had to restart. I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with garageband 09 and if they had any suggestions. Thank you for your help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.