Gps

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
I wonder if iphone will ever do GPS..... or am I an idiot and it has it? LOL

Reaction score
you can type in the address of where you are located and then find yourself. you can also get "to and from" directions

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
Yeah that I know

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I think it'll eventually be put in when GPS becomes more of a common capability of cell phones: maybe a couple/few years down the road.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
There's a third-party app called Navizon that figures out your location by tri-angulating via the cell phone towers, and then feeds that information to the Google Maps app. However, I haven't been able to get it work, even in a place like NYC. Though there are people who claim that it works in their areas.

Reaction score
I have it at first the thing didnt work correctly but it fixed itself. Its actually pretty cool. Ill be in New York in a few hours ill see how it works there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 27" W/ MAGIC MOUSE,iPhone 3GS
Partfoundry And Gps!!!

I wonder if iphone will ever do GPS..... or am I an idiot and it has it? LOL

Actually there has been a company working on a GPS navigation plug in that will work on the iPhone.The final version of this GPS plug in for the iPhone will be available in the latter part of February.If you wanted to pre-order the GPS for the iPhone they are taking orders now and it costs $89.00 USD
Here is a link to the article:
http://www.intomobile.com/2007/12/15/partfoundry-confirmed-to-be-making-gps-module-for-iphone.html
And here is the you tube video:
http://www.youtube.com/?v=RY8OxHeNKfY

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.