How do I right click in Windows Xp during bootcamp

Reaction score
Hi,
This is probably a noob question, can anyone help me right click in windows xp. Thanks, and also why is num-lock light permanently on. Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 17'' 1.83 ghz 512 mb ram
control+click also if you have a mac book i think you can tap the pad with 2 fingers to right click.. not sure if that works in xp though...

Reaction score
With the MB or MBP, Windows doesn't recognize tapping the trackpad. So the double-tap which works in OS X won't help you. Also, you can't single-tap to replace clicking the trackpad button, either.

To right-click in WinXP, you can either ctrl+click or, using only the trackpad, press the trackpad button while touching the trackpad itself with TWO fingers simultaneously. In other words, it's like the two-finger click in OS X but you also have to press the trackpad button at the same time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 17'' 1.83 ghz 512 mb ram
have you installed the drivers?

Reaction score
When you say "clicking the trackpad" what do you mean?

You cannot tap the trackpad to get a "click" in WinxP. You have to put two fingers on the trackpad (as if you were going to do the two-finger scroll) and then while touching the trackpad with both fingers, also click the button below the trackpad.

Reaction score
Right click in windows

you need to either highlight or place the mouse over whatever you want to right click and then press shift and F10 together

Reaction score
Boot Camp win xp right click

After you install the drivers you should be able to right click by highlight and then fn-shift-f10

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.