Newer 5c won't let me delete emails

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4 DUO,8GB,G4SE 8600GT 256,leopard 10.5.8
My 5c just keeps saying cannot move to trash, when I try to delete an email. Now if I send myself an email , I can delete that one.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Can you provide some more details? How did you set up your account? Does this happen with all emails or only some? What version of iOS are you using?

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks for the reply. Its a reagan email and same as on my iPad and MBP. I also have the free iCloud email for the phones iCloud account.
running the latest update ATM.
any email i receive says cannot be moved to trash. now if i send an email to myself , either from the phone itself or off the MBP & iPad , I can delete that. and I've deleted maybe a few others. But 99% of them can't delete.
I did go into edit and then another screen and had to select each one individually,delete , confirm delete, then they would delete from the phone. long process.

Just hitting the trash can doesn't work......

sorry If this is not enough info.

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
So I am looking for an email from last week, and both my phone and iPad only have the last 5 emails received , all else is gone including my VIP box. Where are they.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.