Photoshop and mac

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new to this forum, because i had long time a pc, but now i want to switch to mac.
So i have a little question to ask.
I like to download alot of fonts to use in photoshop or word, and it was easy to install them (just dropped them in the windows/fonts folder), the question is if it is as easy as on pc?
Thanks, and sorry for the bad english

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
nMP 6-core/32Gb/D700/512Gb: rMBP 15" 2.3GHz/16Gb/512Gb: iPhone 6 128Gb: iPad Air 2 128Gb: NEC PA322U
Hi, welcome to the forums!

To install font in Mac OS X its basically the same as in Windows. Except instead of going to Windows/fonts you go to Library/fonts. You still just drag and drop to install.

Your English perfect by the way! :)

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Thanks for the link louis.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
OS/X is easier.
Mac was the first out with lots of fonts. 1983

My 128K Mac had plenty of fonts when the IBM-PC had a green screen and one font.

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to Mac-Forums so apologies if I have done anything wrong, this thread seemed the closest to my problem.

I wonder if anyone can help with a problem between Photoshop 7 and Mac OSX 10.5 (leopard). Yesterday I gave myself a Christmas present of the latest OS system to run on a G4 (Mirror front) 1GHz with 512 RAM. My three main programs are Quark 6, Illustrator 10 and Photoshop 7, after the install of 10.5 I opened Quark and Illustrator no problem but Photoshop 7 wouldn't open, the on-screen message was "An unexpected and unrecoverable problem has occurred because of a program error. Photoshop will now exit."
Even after re-install of Photoshop 7 the problem remained. The answer I suppose is a later version of Photoshop but times are hard, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
John

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.