Wife wants an iTouch...

Reaction score
For the music, wireless, and for her contacts and calendar. Question I have is...are the contacts and calendar good enough for daily use? Are they the same as the calender and contacts (which we don't use...) on our iMac?

Thanks...just looking for some guidance before plopping down the 300 bucks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2Ghz i7 Late 2011 MBP: 16GB Ram 500GB Seagate XT HD
From what I've heard you cannot update your calender on the go, it only syncs with ical. I'm not sure about the contacts. But yes essentially it's the same as ical and contacts on your mac, just a mini version. Also don't forget the wireless is the same as a laptop wireless, it's not an iphone with cellular internet.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2 GHz, 20"
I am using calendar and contacts on my iPhone (I assume same on the Touch as well) and it is perfect for daily use... well... more than perfect... :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum iMac 2.8GHz
Contacts is roughly the same as on the iMac. The calendar is trimmed a bit. Aside from the fact you can't edit it so it's a one-way sync, there's no to-do list or multiple calendars.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Iphone= you can edit on the go.. Ipod touch= cant edit on the go.

Might want to be a bit more specific. You can't edit the calendar, but you can definitely edit the Contacts list.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.