omw to the apple store now!!

Reaction score
I'm going to head out to my local Apple Store to purchase a new Black MacBook. Rumors be A WHOLE MESS O' NONSENSE THAT 'TAINT MAKIN' NO SENSE TO ME NOWAY AND I want one terribly so. So wish me luck and hopefully I get a good experience and a MacBook with no problems. :)

Might pick up an ipod nano as well. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
killer! good luck! You'll love it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver MB 2Ghz Core2Duo 2GB RAM
should wait for the aluminum macbooks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4GHz aluminum unibody, 250 GB HD, 2GB RAM
I just bought my MacBook a week and 2 days ago. I have no intention of returning it. It does what I need and I love it and I don't want aluminum. ^_^ Plus, I've already named her. You can't return a computer you've NAMED. ^_^

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Reaction score
I'm going to head out to my local Apple Store to purchase a new Black MacBook. Rumors be A WHOLE MESS O' NONSENSE THAT 'TAINT MAKIN' NO SENSE TO ME NOWAY AND I want one terribly so. So wish me luck and hopefully I get a good experience and a MacBook with no problems. :)

Congrats - so let us know how it went!!! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 3.06GHz 8GB of RAM 2TB HDD, 13" Aluminum MacBook 2.0GHz 4GB of RAM 500GB HDD
Congrats, I hope you enjoy it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Matte, Macbook Pro 2.2 gHz, 2 GB Ram, 120GB HDD

I am glad you are getting a great looking machine, But I think you may be frustrated if Steve updates the MacBooks in October. Just be aware.

OP
S
Reaction score
Ok, so it's been about a day since I've had my MacBook and I must say I am extremely happy. Even if a new MacBook comes out in a month or a week I won't be upset because I truly enjoy this machine.

I was definitely determined to get one. When I went to my local Apple Store I found out they were out of the Black MacBooks! Needless to say I was horribly saddened and my excitement waned a bit. Ever the optimist I asked the employee there where the nearest Apple Store was that did have it in stock, found out the city, used the in-store MacBook to find some directions on map.google, and hopped back in my car and sped over there. A good one hour drive became a half hour sprint as I tried to get to the other store before they closed (speeding is bad!). Long story short I made it with a few minutes to spare and went home happy with my new Black MacBook. :)

Can't wait to take this thing on the road and get some real world experience with it. I have a feeling I'll be blushing every time I use it; I'm so excited!

P.S. This is my first Mac and I can say I am officially in love!

Reaction score
Ok, so it's been about a day since I've had my MacBook and I must say I am extremely happy. Even if a new MacBook comes out in a month or a week I won't be upset because I truly enjoy this machine.

I was definitely determined to get one. When I went to my local Apple Store I found out they were out of the Black MacBooks! Needless to say I was horribly saddened and my excitement waned a bit. Ever the optimist I asked the employee there where the nearest Apple Store was that did have it in stock, found out the city, used the in-store MacBook to find some directions on map.google, and hopped back in my car and sped over there. A good one hour drive became a half hour sprint as I tried to get to the other store before they closed (speeding is bad!). Long story short I made it with a few minutes to spare and went home happy with my new Black MacBook. :)

Can't wait to take this thing on the road and get some real world experience with it. I have a feeling I'll be blushing every time I use it; I'm so excited!

P.S. This is my first Mac and I can say I am officially in love!

Great - I am sure we would love to see a picture of it.

Reaction score
Can I ask? What aluminum macbooks are you talking about? Another rumor?
Exactly.

I hope people don't think because a new OS is expected to be released in October that Apple will also release new Mac's? It doesn't happen.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4GHz aluminum unibody, 250 GB HD, 2GB RAM
Congrats! I got my MacBook just over a week ago and I feel the same way. They could release a new machine TOMORROW and I wouldn't care. I <3 my MacBook. ^_^ (I'm not a newbie, though. This is my . . . 8th or 9th, maybe 10th Mac in 6 years. Still in love.)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.