I dislike...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I dislike how my posts are moved but i don't know where and cut me some slack I've only just joined :Not-Amused:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
I found 1 thread authored by you that was moved, and it is clearly noted in the last post where it was moved to.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Does running a search for your name not list all the threads and post that you posted on?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Click on your name, select Find More Posts by abouttandoutt and you'll see all your posts.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Why not just subscribe to your own threads, then when someone replies you get an email notification with a direct link :D

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
And don't know what the other mods do, but I have yet to leave a permanent redirect to the new location. I might leave a week, most of them 1 day. Figure if someone is not checking on responses to threads they start within 24 hours, it probably wasn't all that important to begin with. But, you can always find them by the methods listed above.

Reaction score
I dislike the fact that yesterday I was told that I have primary ciliary dyskinesia, wich combined with a situs inversus (yes, my heart is on the right:)), have been diagnosed as Kartagener Syndrome, wich is incurable.

I'm not going to die... well, not sooner than normal, but it was a cold shower...

:) Ill just keep on going....what other choice do I have.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
And don't know what the other mods do, but I have yet to leave a permanent redirect to the new location. I might leave a week, most of them 1 day. Figure if someone is not checking on responses to threads they start within 24 hours, it probably wasn't all that important to begin with. But, you can always find them by the methods listed above.

I usually leave a redirect for a day.

To the OP, make sure you've set your subscription options in your profile. If you've got that taken care of, you'll never need to worry about where your threads are located.

T

todd51

I dislike the fact that yesterday I was told that I have primary ciliary dyskinesia, wich combined with a situs inversus (yes, my heart is on the right:)), have been diagnosed as Kartagener Syndrome, wich is incurable.

I'm not going to die... well, not sooner than normal, but it was a cold shower...

:) Ill just keep on going....what other choice do I have.

I didnt' even know how to pronounce most of the words in your post, but thanks for explaining what it was. That sucks man!

Reaction score
Sorry about going off topic.
Thanks for the support todd51;D

I dislike the fact that when I'm online, most of the users are offline, due to time difference.
Can't do nothin' 'bout that now, can we:):)

And I dislike the goldplated and diamond studded logo Powerbook, why.... because it's not MINE!!lol

Apple_MacBook_Pro_gold_2.jpg
Apple_MacBook_Pro_gold_1.jpg

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sorry about going off topic.
Thanks for the support todd51;D

I dislike the fact that when I'm online, most of the users are offline, due to time difference.
Can't do nothin' 'bout that now, can we:):)

And I dislike the goldplated and diamond studded logo Powerbook, why.... because it's not MINE!!lol

Apple_MacBook_Pro_gold_2.jpg
Apple_MacBook_Pro_gold_1.jpg

Pimpy. Does it come with a feathered hat and a purple leisure suit?

Reaction score
No... you get a complimentary sniper, wich you can put on your roof incase someone tries to steal it:)lol

Reaction score
No... you get a complimentary sniper, wich you can put on your roof incase someone tries to steal it:)lol

LMAO... Sorry to get off topic, that was just dam funny.

But like said before, could always subscribe to your own threads? Not sure how it works here, but thats what I had to do in other forums I was apart of...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
LMAO... Sorry to get off topic, that was just dam funny.

But like said before, could always subscribe to your own threads? Not sure how it works here, but thats what I had to do in other forums I was apart of...

Yep, you just need to turn it on. Click the Profile button and go to Edit Options.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
I dislike how this thread has turned into a spam magnet... so I'm closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.