iPad colored screens.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Always the newest iPad
Ok if it was just the warm tint I could put up with it but the pink tint is really driving my eyes nuts, now I have a 1.30 minute drive to the apple store and that might not even help if I get another bad screen.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2016 Macbook Pro 512g.15" 16g.ram Ipad2Air 64gb wifi+4g Iphone 6s 64gig
Ok if it was just the warm tint I could put up with it but the pink tint is really driving my eyes nuts, now I have a 1.30 minute drive to the apple store and that might not even help if I get another bad screen.
I would just return it and get an iPad2.

OP
iLove
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Always the newest iPad
I would just return it and get an iPad2.
Sad thing is I sold a perfect iPad 2, thinking of getting a MacBook air instead.
The pink drives me crazy.

OP
iLove
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Always the newest iPad
The only reason I don't get a MBA is it would be hard to change from using the iPad to a laptop again as I really do prefer the iPad.

C

chas_m

Look, you just got one that's not quite perfectly colour adjusted is all. Call up Apple, explain the issue, they'll advise you on what to do. It's an annoyance I grant you, but it's not the end of the world. They'll fix it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.