Can I make a title page with text only for iphoto slideshow?

Reaction score
I was hoping someone could help me out. I figured out how to make a slideshow of photos with music. However, I want to have a title page with text only. Can I do this in iphoto or is this something I need to use imovie for? I basically want to make a 3 or 4 minute "video" of pictures with music, including a title page and credits page with text and music only. Thanks for your input.

-Jim

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MacBook Pro 4GB 500GB 2.4Ghz
I suggest using iDVD. Its got everything you need to make little slideshows with text and music of your choice. Man I remember making these little "Videos" they are so much fun!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook Pro, 8g RAM, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, Apple TV
Yes, iDVD would be great! I have done this recently to give to some relatives, and they loved it! However, if you want to stay simple, how about creating your first page in whatever word processor you use, then taking a photo of that and add it to your photos? Should work.

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have downloaded several seperate "movies" from my digital camera into iphoto. Is this the best place to compile them into a movie, via slideshow, or am I better off going into iDVD or iMovie..(neither of which I have used)
Lisa Comer

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
You could also use GIMP or SeaShore and make a picture with text on it, bring it into iPhoto, and work with it that way.

Otherwise, iDVD works too.

Reaction score
I forgot my battery pack and am dead in the water. Found a Class 2 power supply Input ac 120v 60 hz 6.5 w//////output 3vdc100ma that I could use until I get home. Should I be so bold as to try to use it or will I make a phenominally stupid mistake and blow my Macbook to smithereens?
Lisa Comer

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.