my sweet deal on an iphone!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20, Intel Dual Core 2.3GHz, 1Gb RAM, 256Mb Video; G4 tower 444Mhz w/ 1G RAM, 2x G3 towers
I am now typing on my new iPhone. Actually, I bought it used. I was really looking forward to the iPod touch with the wifi connection. It would be great for business. But when i played with it yesterday at the apple store, i was extremely disappointed with the features and usability of the iPod. I found a craigslist item for an 8gig iphone for only $325!! So I meet with the guy and he shows me that the wifi works without the carrier... OH!! I was so excited, I pulled the cash on the spot and I've been on it for the last two days. Much more usability than that the ipod, plus the map and email links on the main screen, a camera, and i don't even care about the phone not working!! For the same price of an 8G ipod touch, I get about 3 times the usability. This is so awesome, ok, I need to quit gloating. Gotta see what apps are available for play. Later!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
You should definitely get Installer.app (i.e. AppTapp). I literally doubled the number of icons on my screen with all of the native apps available for the iPhone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
congrats and nice buy. Can you switch the registration over to you so you will have the warranty?

I can't believe on Ebay they're still selling for $500 used because someone went out and got the free unlock so they can advertise it unlocked. Fools on Ebay throwing away money never fail to amaze me.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.