Mirror ATV error loading content Net Flix

Reaction score
Hi

I have looked through many posts and have tried several things but nothing works.

First background; I am stationed in the Kingdom of Bahrain, which is in the Middle East and they have certain www sites blocked and I use Hotspot Shield, to access Netflix USA or UK.

I have a new ATV an ipad and I phone, that I have been able to airplay different things, such as NBC news but can't seem now to do Netflix.

Most times I am able to use many of the built in apps, but most shows, like the History Channel, and last night could not access the PBS shows either, getting the Error loading content message.

I am able to stream Netflix, most times, but have been getting messages saying it is not available to stream, but know it is, not sure about this problem either. Secondary issue.

Main issue is I stream Netflix on my phone or ipad, but when I try airplay, sometimes it starts and then I get the error, but most times just get the error.

It used to work, but it I have recently upgraded the ipad and iPhone with the apple software updates. Not sure if this has anything to do with it.

Another symptom, I stream Baseball from the ATV app, and it is typically HD, but for the last week it has been low quality.

Both the ATV and all devices are on the same wifi, which is very fast, when not on VPN, about 10-15 mbs and with VPN, it is about 2.5-3mps

I can't think of any more info I can provide.

Please let me know if you need more info.

I read some things about changing DSN, but have no idea what or how.

Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.