GBP sign on a US MacBook

Reaction score
Okay, for the very first time since I have had my US Imported MacBook (all 3days) I had to use the GBPound sign... but it struck me there's only the $ sign. My keyboard is set to United Kingdom but couldn't figure out how to get the pound symbol... please help :\

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
πøˆ¨¥†®´∑œåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬µ˜∫√ç≈≈Ωºª•¶§∞¢£™¡≤¯≥˘÷¿æÆ…Ú«»‘’“”, those are all the symbols you can produce, just try pressing the option key and than pressing different buttons or trying to use shift and pressing a button.

OP
prettyinpunk
Reaction score
÷≥≤µ~∫√ç≈Ωåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬…æ«‘“πø^¨¥†®´∑œ`¡€#¢∞§¶•ªº–≠¿˘¯˜ˆı◊ÇÙÛÅÍÎÏÌÓÔÒÚÆ»’”∏ØÈËÁʉ„Œ⁄™‹›fifl‡°·‚—±+.,

Hmmmm where the devil is it lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, White macbook, iMac
If you go into system prefs then international then input methods now put a tick in character pallete this will put all the characters available onto the top bar.

This tip was given to me by some other members when i was looking for the # key.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz Santa Rosa Macbook Pro - 4GB Ram - 120GB HD OS X Leopard - Windows XP
just for anyone else who may be wondering...
£ is produced by pressing option+3

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.