iPhone freezing iTunes when syncing

Reaction score
Hello,

I have the latest iTunes and when I first got the phone (last week) it synced perfectly every time. Then I began to use the phone and tried to since about a week later.

Once the iPhone is plugged into my Macbook 13.3in (OS X Leopard) it brings iTunes up as usual but then iTunes freezes (spinning beach ball) and nothing happens on my phone (No syncing in progress screen).

I did some research on several forums and they all seemed to point to podcasts. Specifically video podcasts. I have downloaded several podcasts through iTunes (on my iPhone) but I'll be honest: I don't want to have to delete them. People claim that once they deleted their podcasts, it synced just fine.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Is this a known problem? A fix in a new iTunes/iPhone release?

Any help that you guys can offer is greatly appreciated!!!

OP
J
Reaction score
Once thing I would like to add is that I have NO video podcasts on my iPhone, only audio.

Reaction score
Solution

all you have to do is connect your ipod with a different account on the computer and the switch it back when it ha been synced with the other account. easy ;D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.