iPhone 3GS no baseband, IMI, WiFi, Bluetooth

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I recently got my hands on an iPhone 3GS. The phone was working for 2 days, but then i noticed it has no WiFi, Bluetooth or network, just keeps "Searching..." Without a SIM aswell. It shows no Modem version, no IMEI or Wifi/Bluetooth adress.
I tried a couple of things to fix this.
I tried to restore it, but i always got error 11 or 1. Then finally I could restore to iOS4.1. Didn't work.
I used many redsn0w versions to update its baseband to iPad 6.15.00, but no one of them worked. They started showing the running pineapple and saying: "Flashing baseband, dont interrupt" but then suddenly they all and always rebooted, each redsn0w version let the iPhone reboot here.
I even opened the phone and took its logic board out and back in, but it didnt worked.

My questions are:
How can I make the baseband chip working again?
If I can't, can I disable the phone functionality and use the iPhone3GS as an iPod3 without network connections?
I read about interesting things with reflowing the logic board. Is it a good idea to heat my phone's motherboard? If it is, will my iPhone work after it?
I have an iPhone 3G here, is possible to get it's baseband chip and install it on the iPhone3GS, or I souldn't I do it?

iPhone3GS, black, 8GB
New bootrom
Checked, model number's 3rd, 4th and 5th caracters are: 1 0 1

Any help is appreciated!

image.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.