internet on Windows 7

Reaction score
Hello, well I'm Javi, this is the very first time I write here, Thank you in advance guys...

I have a macbook 5,1 unibody late 2008, and I am having troubles with the internet when I am running Windows 7.
I can cannect to internet, and keeping the conection on doesn't seem to be the problem, but when I try to download any file it paralyzes showing something like "0 bytes/sec time remaining unknown". So I have to close the current download and restart it a lot of times until it finally "reacts".
It happends every single time I download something, and I can't find nothing on the internet about this issue... How can I fix it?, thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
Welcome to Mac-Forums

Are you using Boot Camp or parrallels or other simulator?

- Simon

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 2.26 | 500GB Seagate Momentus | 2GB 1066 (soon to be 8)
Could be that the default save location for downloads is on a Mac partition of the hard drive. Go into your web browser ad make sure the location for all downloaded files is on the Windows side of the hard drive.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.