How to share bookmarks in Safari/Firefox-Popups

Reaction score
I got my MBP today and it's sure a big change for Windows, all for the better! Honestly after I started using it I barely even touched my Windows laptop anymore. I'm not sure which web browser I'll use. I used Safari a lot and just tried Firefox. What I like about Firefox is the tabbed browsing and no pop-ups. Maybe I'm missing something in Safari but I haven't used tabbed browsing and most of all ,I'm getting a lot of popups. Is there a way to avoid them?
As well, since I have a desktop in the house as well as a laptop that I will use at home and on the go, is there a way to sync/share Bookmarks? What I mean is that I have the same bookmarks on both machines as well as obviously if I add to one machine it adds to the other. Is there some type of sync function for this? With the Windows machines I actually shared them meaning I stored them on the desktop and when at home the laptop would point to that directory to use the bookmarks. On the go though I had to make a copy of them. I'm not sure if I'll be using Safari or Firefox regularly though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
powermacG5 2.3ghz 2gig ram running logicpro7
you can turn tabbing on in safari too just mess around in the perfs you will find it.

syncin up best way if you have 2 mac computers is get yourself a .mac account i have one and its great my powermac and macbookpro have the same bookmarks address books and i have one folder which is on the .mac account called idisc which is always sync to both macs :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.