OS X and network printer

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Having a bit of a problem when printing from a mac to our colour network printer.

Currently we have a wide range of mac, from Ibooks, powerbook G4 all the way to intel based machines. All are running OS X 10.4.11, we also have half our office on a PC environment as well.

Now the problem I am having is this. When a mac tries to print to our OKI9800 colour printer for A3, the document will come out A4 size on the A3 paper. Now if printing from a PC, you click print, then go into the properties of the printer itself and select the paper source from the printer. I can't seem to find this option on a mac

See screen shots below for the pc screens to show you what i mean:

Click print on a PC:

1196984659_1HqXIAWceIdPhpE.jpg

Then click on properties on the top right hand side:

1196984800_NvFlaPR9vBOf57U.jpg

Then choose paper source and select A3, now the PC can print to A# at scale...it doesn't appear i can do this on a mac....does anyone have any suggestions....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
you seem to be printing from acrobat?

check the page scaling option on the mac side (its one of the print options in acrobat)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.