Setting up a VPN on OS X 10.7.2 Lion

Reaction score
Hello I need to setup a Desktop running OS X 10.7.2 Lion as a VPN server and be able to connect to my business from my Macbook Pro 8 running 10.6 Snow Leopard. Can anyone point me to the information I need on how to set this all up? I have a static IP address for my business with a DSL Modem/Router combo. I also would like to know how long this should take generally so I can estimate the hours for someone that quotes me to do this job if I can't handle it myself... Sorry, a lot of needs in this question I know... Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
What private IP ranges does your business AND home network use, ie 192.168.0.XXX

What do you want to access on your business from home and what servers are your business running

OP
A
Reaction score
I'll have to get back at you but I believe home and business are just using standard 192.168.1.1 -255 DHCP
No servers just a single desktop in the business (the one with Lion) and i am needing to access POS IM, a POS software. Want to be able to do it from my Macbook from anywhere.... The POS people said it would be easy to setup...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.