Suggestions people!

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I have a really big issue here!!! As the iPhone isn't available in my country as of yet so I had to buy it really really expensive like 1000 dollars!! And you know what, it got locked!!!..the vendor replaced it with a used one for me I. Whig the sleep button is not working properly, it has light leak and overall...these problems have made me start hating the iPhone!!! I am an iOS lover!!! I love how stable and user friendly it is but I have to change my phone!!! For my iOS experience I'll buy an iPod touch 4g and I will be buying the iPad 2 this summer. I was thinking about changing my phone to htc desire hd. Do you guys think it's good? And....oof this is soooo frustrating!! Help me decide guys I need your advice.

Reaction score
Wait, wait, wait... What happend to your iPhone?

But if its giving you problems, whatever the cause, why would you keep it? Simply get another phone.

OP
S
Reaction score
@defensa24 In my country apple hasn't officially released the iphone so I cannot have it exchanged but I called apple about it and….(long story)….everything's fine now…:D

Reaction score
@defensa24 In my country apple hasn't officially released the iphone so I cannot have it exchanged but I called apple about it and….(long story)….everything's fine now…:D

hey, dude ,which is your country?

OP
S
Reaction score
My country is Pakistan…I asked the people at the apple store here and they said they are having problems with approval from the government etc...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.