Managing Power point slides on a mac

Reaction score
I have been looking for some time for software that can manage the very large number of power point slides I have accumulated in 20 years. I have seen some systems for Windows, but wondering if there is a system for the mac. I would be happy to switch to Keystone if such a system existed for that software.

What I want to do is have one software system that archives and links all my presentations think of it as something that looks like time capsule, indicating the latest version of individual slides, as well as links to previous versions. Might also look something like iPhoto.

As I said, have looked everywhere but haven't found anything for the mac. I can't believe I am the only one with this problem.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PPC Mini, 10.4.11. Intel Mini, 10.6.8. MacBook Pro, 10.14.6. M1 MBA 11.6.3 iPhone 5 iOS 12.5,
You can certainly view your PowerPoint slides in Keynote, although some of the builds and transistions may not work. Can't think of an iphoto type app for catalogueing them though.

Reaction score
Try ANAN Performance. If you are using office for mac, just save files as PPT, not pptx. Its free signup and the software was developed specifically to solve managing PPT slides.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.