iPhone 3g's and scratching

Reaction score
How prone are the new iphone 3g's to getting scratches? if any of my ipods are anything to do by (the backs of them) then i will be needing some sort of protection against scratches!

I have a griffin Nu form, but i dont like the front toutch screen protector it has and any case will add to the bulk of it where holding just the device feals much better in the hand.

thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
I guess it would depend on how you take care of it. I don't have any scratches, yet. On my iPhone 1G I have the invisible shield. Probably the best protection from scratches there is. It also reduces fingerprints and improves grip. I haven't ordered one for 3G because I just like the way it feels without it. I will probably be wishing I had it on there after the first good scratch. I dropped my 1G phone a couple times and was totally protected with Invisible Shield. One time I dropped it because I had removed the shield and it was so slippery.

www.zagg.com

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.4 Intel C2D, 4GB RAM
belkin leather case, has a open face so you can get easy access to the touchscreen. Did originally considered a napa leather pouch to slip the whole phone in but thought it would be a hassle to take out everytime. For screen protector I order one from play.com, has a mirrored finish so can check out my handsome face :D it also covers top and bottom of the phone. Bargain price at £3.99 it looks better with the mirrored face when it's out of the case though

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.