Looking for fast iPod converter

Reaction score
Hi,

I have tried many, they convert good but take a lot of time, is there any fast converter who can convert major file types to MP4 rapidly, say a movie in around 1-2 hours?

C

chas_m

This is dependent on your hardware, which you neglected to describe.

iTunes will do the job about as fast as anything else, but you can certainly try your luck with ReduxEncoder, VideoMonkey or VisualHub if you can find a copy. All are free.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
There are a number of apps that can do this, but the discussion of them violates the rules of the board.

Reaction score
This is dependent on your hardware, which you neglected to describe.

iTunes will do the job about as fast as anything else, but you can certainly try your luck with ReduxEncoder, VideoMonkey or VisualHub if you can find a copy. All are free.

I DL the Videomonkey programme and give it 10/10!!! Brilliant and very eay to use and even puts the video straight into itunes for you.

Great application!!!

Thanks

Reaction score
i use adobe media encoder. Unfortunately the only way to get it is bundled with adobe software... but it is one PURPLE PERPETRATOR of a converter!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.