Win $1,000 and 40GB iPod in Wacom contests

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Source: MacMinute.com

Win $1,000 and 40GB iPod in Wacom contests
October 2, 2003 - 00:01 EDT Wacom has launched two contests to celebrate the release of Photoshop CS. "Go Platinum" is a contest for designers and "Go Pro" is a contest for photographers. Winners of each contest will get US$1,000 and a 40GB Apple iPod. The brief for the Go Platinum contest is to design CD cover-art for the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP). The Go Pro contest is an uncomplicated photo contest -- a panel of professional photographers will simply select the photo that they feel is the most compelling. Both contests are free to enter and end January 31, 2004. Visit Wacom's site for complete details.

My Comments: This looks to be promising.. would be fun to try out :) We should submit our designs here and then after we get feedback submit it to the wacom site.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8GHz G5 512mb Ram
*sigh*

I'll just probably buy an iPod, since you know, I can't take photographs worth pooey :)

sKaD

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.