iTunes Artwork Screen Saver for MacBook Pro

Reaction score
So I have the setting for iTunes artwork for my screen saver on my Macbook Pro. Whenever it goes to screen saver mode, the artwork pops up and looks fine. However, when I try to scroll through it to select a song (on the screen saver), it wakes up the laptop and does to the desktop screen. What am I doing wrong?

C

chas_m

Nothing. It's a screen saver, not a jukebox. It's doing what a screen saver should do (not that there's any actual purpose for a screen saver these days) ... fill the screen with stuff while the computer is not in use. If you scroll or otherwise use the computer, it's now in use so the screen saver exits. Exactly as it should.

OP
L
Reaction score
Well, my friends Mac desktop has the same feature and when it goes to screen saver mode, you can navigate through the iTunes artwork and a play button appears. You can then click play and it'll actually play that artist's music. To quit the screen saver, you just hit ESC.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.