Toast 6 & 7 Titanium

Reaction score
so i have a macbook pro with toast 6 titanium and im wondering whether you can backup PS2 DVD games with it? But as its a power pc app i want to upgrade to the faster universal toast 7 titanium. Is this a safe choice? will it be able to backup PS2 games too? just wondering... cant find it on google anywhere! peace

OP
R
Reaction score
are you sure this isnt just a crummy substitute program for toast? it looks like a little brother of toast with not many features. it says is can only burn ps2 games to dvd-rw can it also burn to dvd-r?

OP
R
Reaction score
sorry my bad it says DVD-R(W). should i uninstall toast and just use this and not buy toast 7? basically what im saying is can it do what toast does, ie burn video_ts and music easily

Reaction score
I can't personally endorse it 'cos I haven't tried it and don't even have Toast. All I can suggest is try the demo and see what you think.

To me, you want to burn PS2 games and if this does that where Toast can't, then it's all good.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.