MacBook Unibody doesn't turn on.

Reaction score
I bought my macbook about two months ago. After using it one month my mac did't work anymore. First problem was that it didn't charge. Main problem was that motherboard was broken, this came out in store. So it was replaced. And now it's about month later and same problem. But this time it wont turn on and when I but battery back then cooler will work all the time but computer isn't. Does anyone have this kind of problem or what should I do? When I go back to the store then they again replace motherboard and I think that month later it will be same problem.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
VZW iPhone 4 64gb Ipad 13" White Macbook * WD 500GB HD 80GB Ipod Classic
did you buy this in store...if so you have the year warranty

OP
H
Reaction score
yeah i know that i have year warranty but does anyone have this kind of problem?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
What difference does it make if anyone else has the same problem? Take it on back to the store and ask for a new machine. See the store manager if necessary.

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13" (mid-09) | Specs:(2.26Ghz CPU,2gb ram, 160gb HD, Nvidia 9400m 256mb DDR3)
Forget replacing the logicboard and just ask for a replacement. Chances are since the logicboard was faulty something else is also wrong.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.