Date keeps changing in Quicken

Reaction score
I'm using Quicken on my i Mac with windows Xp and Parallels. It was fine for 6 months. Suddenly, the date would always change to today's date when I try to enter data. This causes considerable confusion. Any help appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27"iMac OS X 10.7.5 Core i5
Is this with a new entry or after you are part way through an entry? I've been using Parallels 7 and Windows 7 for about 1.5 months and have had zero issues.

OP
D
Reaction score
Is this with a new entry or after you are part way through an entry? I've been using Parallels 7 and Windows 7 for about 1.5 months and have had zero issues.

I start a new entry and after 15 seconds or so, while part way through, the date changes to 'today's' date.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27"iMac OS X 10.7.5 Core i5
I would suggest that you pose the question to Quicken, but I'm afraid all they will tell you is to use Quicke Essentials for Mac. If you haven't tried it I wouldn't recommend it. It's not nearly as user friendly as the windows version.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.