iTunes Store on my iPhone is acting very strange

Reaction score
Here's a pic i took. all pages look like that...and if i really try clicking on the dark thing on the right...it crashes the store.

the App Store works fine, though...very strange!

Stats:
iPhone 3G
Jailbroken

photo.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Jailbroken so I wouldn't be surprised. It made my phone do tons of weird things.

To try and solve, have you restarted the phone yet?

Also I forgot to add that 3.0 jailbrake is still new. Maybe this is something the dev team still needs to fix.

OP
J
Reaction score
yeah...phone has been restarted doing the power and home button hold. nothin'. i can't find anything anywhere about this issue, though, which is weird....if it was from J/B of 3.0, then others should have the issue, too.

Reaction score
It might be some other app you downloaded like Dtunes or something similar interfering with it. Or it might just be a glitch in the 3.0 update.

OP
J
Reaction score
I think I got it figured out...glitchy jailbreak. I had used pwnage tool...and then ended up redoing it with redsn0w and installed all the same apps and no issues whatsoever. Some were saying Icy was screwing things up and pwnage tool automatically installs Icy while redsn0w doesn't.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.