• The Mac-Forums Community Guidelines (linked at the top of every forum) are very clear, we respect US law and court precedence when it comes to legality of activity.

Therefore to clarify:
    • You may not discuss breaking DVD or BluRay encryption, copying, or "ripping" commercial, copy-protected DVDs.
    • This includes DVDs or BluRays you own. Even if you own the DVD or BluRay, it is still technically illegal under the DMCA to break the encryption. While some may argue otherwise, until the law is rewritten or the US Supreme Court strikes it down, we will adhere to the current intent of the law.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying unprotected movies or homemade DVDs.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying tools in the context that they are used for legal purposes as outlined in this post.

imovie to facebook

Reaction score
So I have a mini video of my krav maga class that I would like to put up on my facebook page. I imported the video from my cam. I only wanted six mins of the class so I edited it down to that time. Exported it to my desktop and went to the facebook page. I started the upload and got stopped only 15 min into it. the file name is krav.m4v does that have anything to do with? I also moved it over to itunes but that doesn't work ( when i right click it to open in the finder field) how can I format it to load on facebook. I'm using tiger on my imac. thanks for ur help.

OP
F
Reaction score
imovie on facebook

to reply to my own post. I had to change the ending from .m4v to mp4. had to call apple. thank god for them

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.