Import Expelorer faves to Sufari ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac with 24"
Hi just got my new imac 24, Is it possible to get all my faves into safari?
Also how about my E mail history and address.

Rick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook (purchased 31/3/07)
I bought a Black Macbook on the weekend for my wife and I am trying to transfer her files onto the mac from the PC.

I have spent the last 4 hours trying to find the same thing on the internet which led me to here.

I think I found out how to do email (http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20061104002244385) , but IE7 favs to Safari is still unknown.

Hopefully someone with more experience than me can help?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook 2GHz Intel Core2Duo 1GB 667MHz DDR2SDRAM 120GB HD | iPod Video 80GB White | iPhone 8GB
If you are in a network with your Windows desktop, then just share the the drive you have all those files in. Then in Finder, click the "Network" tab and click the name of your Windows computer. You can now browse your Windows drive. Oh, and make sure that both computers are on and connected to the internet.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook 2GHz Intel Core2Duo 1GB 667MHz DDR2SDRAM 120GB HD | iPod Video 80GB White | iPhone 8GB
You can also import the Internet Explorer favorites into another browser like Mozilla or Firefox, then click and drag the links from the bookmarks folder of the other browser into the bookmarks folder of Safari.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.