coolest MBP 15' shell case on earth

Reaction score
I have to admit that does look pretty sweet! Have you had any issues with the computer getting too hot because it doesn't get enough air flow as a result of the case???

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.33GHz 2G RAM 256M VRam
no heat issue

the case does not block the heat vent and superdrive slot.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.93C2D 4GB
I have this case for the Macbook and would also recommend it. I haven't used it while in the case though as I was also a little worried of it overheating. It is a very good looking case (Mine is black) and offers good protection while remaining quite "slim" and not adding too much to the size.

I'm not sure about the MBP version but if the macbook was sat in this while in use it would block the vent.

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.33GHz 2G RAM 256M VRam
When u put MBP in the case and open the lip, the air vent is locaed between back of keyboard and LCD screen, so airflow will go upwards. also, there are four pads on the bottom of the case, leaving some space for airflow when you put MBP in the case. Such design can prevent overheating to some extent. Of coz if you use MBP for more than 2 hours, it is better to take it out of the case.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.