Coupons.com Coupon Printer

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.06 iMac i3|12GB|500GB
So the wife is addicted to coupons. She's been using the Coupons.com coupon printer to print coupons successfully for a few months now, however suddenly it stopped working.

The coupon printer is a Safari/Firefox plugin which she was using in Safari. At first I simply removed the plugin and reinstalled it and it worked fine. For a day or two.

When it happened again, I dug a little deeper and also removed any and all files associated with it which were in Application Support. Then I reinstalled it once more, and for a few more days it worked. Then quit again.

So, I did some research and read that a Security Update disabled the plugin from working properly, so I did an archive and install and now it's still not working. I'm leery of erase and install because it takes so long with 10.5 and I don't want to attempt it if it won't work.

The error I get is that the coupon printer is not installed whenever a coupon is attempted to be printed.

The system in question is running 10.5.8. Oddly enough I had a similar error on my new iMac running 10.6.7 however when I attempt to print sometimes it just works.

Another rumor is that the plugin is not very friendly with all in one printers, which I have. My wife really loves the coupon thing and I'm trying to do all I can to make it work.

Anyone have any experience with this? I look forward to any advice, thanks =)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.