no wi-fi

Reaction score
Has anyone found a solution to the "no-wifi" problem found on ipod touch and iphone. If not apple should be informed because I've read tons of forums people posting on this subject. And yes I tried ressetting, restoring, ddeleting cache, etc.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" Retina 5K iMac 3.2Ghz Quad 24GB RAM, 1TB HD. iPhone 11.
I take it you are referring to the bug where as soon as you connect to the Internet via Wi-Fi the iPhone switches to 3G?

If so I have suffered from this and found that my router was set to b & g mode. Changing this to just Wireless G fixed things......until a few weeks later the same thing started happening and so I changed my router back to b and g mode and that again fixed things. I'm now just waiting for the problem to return and to have to switch back again to Wireless G.

The other thing to do is to make sure the MAC address of the iPhone/iTouch is added to the router.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
"No-Wi-Fi problem" could mean absolutely anything. Could you be more specific as to what you're referring to?

OP
T
Reaction score
the wi-fi is greyed, and about the router, i never connect to my home connection its not that.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.