Mac-Forums Sticker

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
Now this may sound lame, and may have been brought up before, but hear me out. I think it would be a good idea for the forums to creat a sticker of the forum's symbol. Something small and simple we could put on our car, or aywhere else for that matter. I'm an avid Subaru enthusiast and am a frequent at i-Cub.com, a Subaru Impreza/WRX forums site/car club. Over there we have a simple sticker that we can buy to support the club. This has two positive effects. 1: The stickers cost the buyer slighty more than they cost the club to produce. This profit is then sunk right back in to the club allowing each purchase to not only provide you a sticker, but to help the club as well. 2: The stickers increase the feeling of camaraderi. You always know when you spot a fellow board member on the road. Just a though, and maybe a dumb/old one, but I thought I'd throw it out there none-the-less.

-Chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
It's an interesting idea, although Im pretty sure we will not be able to convince the owners to put forth the initial amount that would be needed. The logo would be a very awesome sticker though.. hmm.. well I could probably do it, but I would need preorders and I would like ideas of the size people would like to see.. as for the profits.. I have no idea where those would go, although the owners would probably be happy to take it.. or maybe since us moderators do this for free.. this could bring in a little income for us :)

Im open to ideas!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
it is a good idea, and Ill be making a few for myself now that its mentioned. I have a place thatll print stickers cheaply, as little as 10. if the mods are considering doing this, check out cafe press.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Yeah cafe press is pretty good, but limited on sticker style.. Im thinking some really nice ones.. no clue on the price though since I need to talk to my old boss since he does stuff like this.. see how much that would cost :) He does car detailing and car graphics for businesses all the time with really nice vinyl stickers.. ill ask him, we could have different "qualities" and "sizes" of stickers.. and "types" just thinking aloud here.. no clue if it's even feasible at this point :)

OP
bassplayrr
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
you guys let me know. I've have no resources/hookups/people I know to help you guys make them, but if you need some monetary help to get an innitial batch going, let me know.

-Chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
I think it wouldn't be such a bad idea, I wouldn't mind buying one, ide prolly print off "GRAPHITE" under it ;) but thats just for personal customization...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook
I got some friends that own a printing press if you guys are intested and get one desined i can take it down there and see what they will charge me for them, and there a local small town company maybe even get them for like an extra 50cents on some print your username.

matt

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
I think a silkscreen press might be the way to go as opposed to offset printing. I have done all types of printing and graphics, but if we use a silkscreen press(used for shirts, napkins, some stickers, itll be cheaper in the long run. we can put our username, but what good will it do? some people would see the sticker and think who the **** is mdavis71?
then youd be confusing people about what mac-forums.com is.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
I love that idea..I'd buy a few!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Norwood is a Mid-2010 15 inch MacBook Pro with 10.11.1.
That would be sooo totally cool. I want a Mac-Forums sticker! :flower:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
Murlyn said:
or maybe since us moderators do this for free.. this could bring in a little income for us :)

hahahaha, thats a good one

P

proudlywelsh83

I want one too if you dont mind posting to the UK i'll pay the Shipping Cost

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4 256MB 1.33 GHz, 60GB hard drive, airport extreme, combo drive. Also own a PM G4. Old Skool
Anyone design any yet?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.