OSX print server problem

Reaction score
Hi i am not sure this is the right place to ask this. If not please move it.
I have recently bought a second hand mac mini to use it as a print server and fast internet and media computer when i don't want or don't have the time to start my desktop.
I have managed to set up the print server and it is working. The problem that i have is that after a few hours i can no longer access the printer or the print server from one of the other computers. When i go to the mac mini and disable and then enable airport everything is working again. I have read that the airport has some problems and spinning down the hard drive might have something to do with that so i disabled it. Computer and display sleep is disabled too. Also i have run an infinite ping in the terminal to see if it loses connection(and eventually prevent that), but it doesn't. I am using OSX 10.5.5 and CUPS print server. And just to mention i have no experience with MacOS at all :)
Please help.
Thank you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.