Primnting single events in iCal

Reaction score
Printing single events in iCal

Can anyone tell me how to print a single event in iCal - I used to do this with Outlook - it enabled me to have all the info for each meeting to hand with space left on the page to take notes and make drawings.

The nature of my job means some meeting notes are filed straight away and others are "live" for months.

I like the day view but it isn't practical for what I need.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to print a single event in iCal - I used to do this with Outlook - it enabled me to have all the info for each meeting to hand with space left on the page to take notes and make drawings.

The nature of my job means some meeting notes are filed straight away and others are "live" for months.

I like the day view but it isn't practical for what I need.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

I know you mention the Day view isn't practical, but have you seen the preview of the print job?

OP
Frankie Angels
Reaction score
I've tried using it but it's not practical for my needs. I need separate sheets for each meeting.

It's not a major problem as I can print off my own word doc sheets but it would save me a wee bit of time and paper.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.