I'm Excited

Reaction score
I just got a new MacBook and this is my first notebook. I'm so excited and this site is so helpful. There are so many new things to see and do on this notebook. I just love it and can't wait to actually know what I'm doing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Core 2 Duo 2.16Ghz, 500GB HDD, 1GB RAM, 128MB ATI Radeon X1600
Remember that you can right click by tapping two fingers on the trackpad at the same time, and scroll by dragging two fingers down it.

M

MacHeadCase

Welcome to Mac-Forums, texasrose! And welcome to the Mac. I hope you have lots of fun using your new MacBook. And remember that if you can't find answers to some questions in these threads, we're here to help if we can!

To help you get started, check out eric's great thread, Mac-Forums Switchers FAQ and Information, it's got awesome info in it.

Enjoy your Mac and looking forward to your contributions! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2007 iMac 10.6.8 | 2009 MacBook uni 10.6.8 | 2010 MBA 10.8.5 |
Welcome to the club, er, forum, texasrose! Hope you enjoy your macbook as much as I do mine. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP•2GB | iPod
welcome mang.

you'll enjoy your new mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook | Black | 2.16gHz | 2gb ram | 160 HDD
enjoy your macbook, i just got mine exactly a week ago, and im loving it. You'll enjoy learning all the new features. its awesome

T

todd51

Enjoy it while you still have the "newness" effect, haha. Having this be your first notebook, it will change your life just as it has mine!

OP
texasrose
Reaction score
Just a note

Thanks so much to all of you who responded to my post. I hope everyone is having a great day and especially all the fathers out there.

Being a newbe on the Mac is a learning experience and so much more fun than work related learning.

M

MacHeadCase

What's your first impressions so far, texasrose? Do you find it easy or hard? What pleases/displeases you?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.4GHz 4GB, iPod Classic 120GB
I feel your excitement... I'm heading over to the Apple store this wednesday to buy my 17" MBP with 2GB of RAM (later upgraded to 4) 160GB 7200RPM HDD. Its so hard to wait till Wednesday but my parents say I have to blah :| I'm sure I'll have many questions.

But congrats on your new Mac I bet you will love it!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.