switching an external display back to macbook internal

Reaction score
hi!
i connected an external Samsung SyncMaster 960bg to my macbook while on windows.xp, and i was working on both displays. than i had to restart on bootcamp to go back to mac.os but i left my external display plugged in, and when i switched to mac.os it was working only on my external display. and now i cant go back to macbook internal display. i tried everything mentioned here, but when i put my macbook to sleep, disconnect the external display, than open the lid, its just a black screen and nothing is happening, so i have to plug in the external display again to actually see anything... i also tried to restart it when it is not connected to the external, but then i see only the start up grey background on my macbook, and then everything goes black, so i have to plug in the external again to see what i'm doing. please help, i have no idea what to do

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.