Battlefield 2142 Help?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20 inch 2.4 Ghz
Ok i got the game working but i havnt downloading ANY of the new online patches BECAUSE when i tried to last night i wasn't sure i was downloading the right ones to be honest and although there was a new start up screen and more online servers after the patch update i couldn't get on to ANY of the server because it came up with error message something on the lines of "this server only allows unedited games version please revert your changes" :S

Can someone please give me the link to the new update patches that is everything i need and any information of how to avoid that error again.

Btw just incase any1 thinks its anything to o with my computer i have iMac intel 2.4ghz.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
I'm sorry.... your post makes no sense. You say you haven't downloaded patches, yet you describe changes indicating you did download and install patches.

I suggest you reinstall the game, then check your user manual for a link to the site where you would get the correct patches (your store-bought game DID come with a manual, didn't it?). The game DVD itself may have web links on it also. The game itself may even be able to update itself... seems most do these days.

Reaction score
Ok i got the game working but i havnt downloading ANY of the new online patches BECAUSE when i tried to last night i wasn't sure i was downloading the right ones to be honest and although there was a new start up screen and more online servers after the patch update i couldn't get on to ANY of the server because it came up with error message something on the lines of "this server only allows unedited games version please revert your changes" :S

Can someone please give me the link to the new update patches that is everything i need and any information of how to avoid that error again.

Btw just incase any1 thinks its anything to o with my computer i have iMac intel 2.4ghz.

Thanks

I took my PC version of that game back to the shop as the newest update had some issues and the company just sat there and denied it, despite the fact that's thousands of people could no longer play the game. Didn't know the same issue has happened with the Mac version. There is a long thread about it in the ahem 'support' section of their website..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.