Docking station for mac book pro?

Reaction score
The only one I was able to find was the funky looking one from book endz. Is that the only one out there? I was going to run a switch, but it'd be nice to have something that didn't look so atrocious. :x Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.33 GHz, 2Gb
Well, I don't think Macbooks are designed for them that's probably why. Normally laptops have a real odd looking port on the bottom of them (or on the back possibly) that latch into the docking station and allow the docking station to use all the ports.

The one you are looking at there has to actually plug directly into the ports since the Macbook doesn't have that. I'd suggest just getting a USB keyboard and mouse, a monitor, and then attaching them manually when you want to set it up on a desk.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13'' Macbook w/ 2Ghz Core Duo, 2GB DDR2, 250GB HD, 10.5.4. iPod Touch.
Hey jot. They do exist, just not in the way that you would probably want.

For your macbook pro, here is what I found.

http://www.bookendzdocks.com/. To me, they are UGLY. But hey, I guess that it works. I do not think that Apple has ever intended for their notebooks to have docks, it would have been nice, but a large (three times the length of a parallel port) connection on the bottom of a macbook would be kind of ugly :p.

from the site:
93427016.jpg

gross.

I haven't found anything else for you, who knows what else exists though?

OP
jotdess
Reaction score
Yup, I saw that one and wasn't very fond of it. I guess I'll just buy a stand and switch for now. Thanks though.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.