Everything Old Is New Again (to me at least)

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm a pro photographer, I used to be a Mac guy way back when, when I owned an Apple II GS and Power Mac. I've been using PC's since the 90's. Now today my refurbished iMac will be delivered and I can't wait to fool around with the new machine and see whats what and see all the differences between this and a PC.

Just sharing my excitement. Hope everyone's day is going well!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Late 2011 MBP,iPad '3' 32gb,iPhone4 32gb
Congrats on your purchase, and welcome to the Forum!

Be sure to come back if you have any questions regarding your latest acquisition! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.2; 2.4GHz i5; 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
And tell me what you think about the refurb. Or better yet, check in when the warranty is done. I had a refurb 30GB iPod back in the day that lasted me about 14 months. Not too bad, I guess.

My lady wants an iMac and we're considering a refurb to save a few bucks. The issue at play is, if we're already spending this much, what's a few bucks more? But it'd be nice to apply those extra hundreds to software.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Refurbs. are fine.

- Nick

OP
slewi30
Reaction score
I just started my business, and based on all of my research, refurbs are the way to go. That 2 or 3 hundred dollars I saved bought me adobe lightroom 3 and a few other little things. I will report back on how it holds up because believe me, I am more than curious myself.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.