CI/QE Compatible graphics card for a B&W

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G3 B&W, 512Mb, 30Gb HDD, speed bumped to 450Mhz(by means of jumper pack), ATI Rage 128
I have a PowerMac B&W i was looking for a graphics upgrade. i currently have a ATI Radeon 7000 64Mb, dont get me wrong this card is plenty of power in OS X and of course OS 9 but i really could use one that is CI/QE compatible. Any help would be great! Thanks!

EDIT** I googled around looked like QE wasnt working out for my radeon 7000 because it wasnt AGP but i used a little tool on version tracker i found called PCI Extreme i know have QE and i havent noticed any major problems with my wireless card on the PCI bus yay! QE is truly beautiful. if your curious heres my card specs.

ATI Radeon 7000 (RV100) 64MB

It works perfectly, no bottlenecking even though i have yet to fill the vram on the card with windows all over the screen. In my opinion from what i've seen this a great PCI card to use to unlock QE.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.