• The Mac-Forums Community Guidelines (linked at the top of every forum) are very clear, we respect US law and court precedence when it comes to legality of activity.

Therefore to clarify:
    • You may not discuss breaking DVD or BluRay encryption, copying, or "ripping" commercial, copy-protected DVDs.
    • This includes DVDs or BluRays you own. Even if you own the DVD or BluRay, it is still technically illegal under the DMCA to break the encryption. While some may argue otherwise, until the law is rewritten or the US Supreme Court strikes it down, we will adhere to the current intent of the law.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying unprotected movies or homemade DVDs.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying tools in the context that they are used for legal purposes as outlined in this post.

iMovie Video Not Uploading To YouTube?

Reaction score
I uploaded my PROJECT to Youtube *Published it*, and it uploaded fine and everything, but it's not appearing on my page. I know it said it would take several minutes/hours, but it's been 17 hours since it uploaded and it's still not appearing.

I tried uploading it on YouTube instead of publishing it, and I started uploading it 6 hours ago, and it's just not uploading as fast as it should. It's a 4 min video so I know it can't take this long. Is it a wrong format or anything? I mean, it published without any problems or anything so.. Idk.

Anybody know what's up?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 2008 MacBook pro 2.4 ghz/ iMac 2008 2.66 ghz/ iPhone 3G
you should re-upload it. If not see if there is a problem with your internet connection

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Blue Hardshell Case
Sometimes it will take 24 hours to process. There may be a problem with your internet connection. But the way I check to see if it AT LEAST uploaded is go to youtube.com homepage, go to the bar in the top right corner, move your cursor over your username, and click on My Videos. Your video should be there, but it will probably have a duration of 0:00 and it will say "processing (please wait)"

If its not there theres a problem with your internet connection

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.