Parallels can not be activated - no customer support

Reaction score
I bought Parallels in an official apple store and entered the registration key on the back of the booklet. But no matter how I would enter this key, Parallels would not accept it, lower caser, upper case, wondering if 0 was O and maybe 1 was I, nothing worked. I checked and rechecked their FAQ, I went through all their support files. Nothing. I contacted Parallels, never got an answer, support call is 60P a minute excuse me, I contacted the apple store where I bought Parallels, they did not know the solution, they contacted Parallels, never got an answer either.

Anyone have any suggestion why the registration key is always refused?

Anyone has any idea if Parallels has a customer support that is affordable, working, alive and competent?

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I bought Parallels in an official apple store and entered the registration key on the back of the booklet. But no matter how I would enter this key, Parallels would not accept it, lower caser, upper case, wondering if 0 was O and maybe 1 was I, nothing worked. I checked and rechecked their FAQ, I went through all their support files. Nothing. I contacted Parallels, never got an answer, support call is 60P a minute excuse me, I contacted the apple store where I bought Parallels, they did not know the solution, they contacted Parallels, never got an answer either.

Anyone have any suggestion why the registration key is always refused?

Anyone has any idea if Parallels has a customer support that is affordable, working, alive and competent?

I haven't had to contact Parallels customer service yet, but if I were in your shoes, I'd ask the Apple store to exchange the copy that you bought for another one. This seems like a defective copy.

Reaction score
Parallels support

I use parallels myself, and I do not know a contact number or Email for the company. However, they do have a support forum at http://forum.parallels.com. They have free support for all of their products there.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.