• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Vacation from heck

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.2GHz Intel i7 W/16GB Ram & 256GB SSD
I thought i would vent and share my vacation from heck with you all.

Went to Disney with my wife and son (1 year old on monday the 4th) starting last monday (the 28th)

The first thing that happens when we wake up monday morning is the threat of Tropical Storm Ernesto to Miami (where we live). So all day monday i was talking and emailing work about certain Disaster Recovery plans and talking with my mom who was in miami to make sure everything was ok. thank godness Ernesto didnt amount to much.

On tuesday we went to Seaworld but it was very hot and one of the whales was in labor in the main Shamu tank, so no Shamu.

Tuesday night my son wasn't feeling well and was up all night. On wed we thought he was doing better but the samething happened wed night so we took him to the ER around 4am and left around 6:30am with nothing more than what we already knew, he had diarrhea. We were concerned he was getting dehydrated but the hospital didn't seem to have the same concrens.

Thursday and Friday it rained but we managed to go to Epcot for a few hours on Friday.

We left saturday morning to spend a couple night with the in laws in Cocoa.

sorry for the rambling. anyone else got a vacation from heck they want to share so that i dont feel alone? :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.