Automator and text/images

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP - 2.66Ghz Core 2 duo, 4GB Ram, 320GB HDD, Geforce 9400m + 9600M GT (256mb)
Hey everyone :)

I have a large photo collection which i regulary use on a rotational basis on my website.

The thing is i would like to have "JEMDNA Photography" put onto the image in a font/size of my choice in the right hand corner (small) of the image.

Now i know i could copy and paste the text into each photo but as my image library is already 350+ and going up regulary, this could be a time consuming task.

What i would like is a way to utilise automator to do this task for me.. something like

-> Select Folder with orignal images

-> Paste text ontop of image

-> Output edited version to a DIFFERENT folder

Any ideas ?

Thanks everyone in advance :)

~~ TS ~~

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
Assuming you have Photoshop, I'd look for a PS action/script that will handle this for you.

Read this tutorial. It's very advanced and very confusing, but it's a great tutorial.

OP
TenderSurrender
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP - 2.66Ghz Core 2 duo, 4GB Ram, 320GB HDD, Geforce 9400m + 9600M GT (256mb)
Thanks surfwax :)

I had a read through and found it ok but seems a little complicated for something simple.

However much i hate my windoze box, i have found software (freeware) which does the whole batch resize thing (like iPhoto) but also had the ability to add a watermark :)

"Visualizer Photo Resize"

~~ TS ~~

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
A Google search eventually lead me to PicMark.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.