Wildeepz: Opinions?

W

WhitE_RabbiT

Hey, I'm wondering if anybody has tried, or uses, Radtech's Wildeepz?

I'm debating on purchasing them for my new 15" PowerBook, but are they really helpful? Obviously, if it's not a worthwhile investment, then forget it. But if you guys consider it to make sense, then it makes sense to me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
A screensaver? Mac has good ones, and in iBook/Powerbook I'd think screen off is more helpful for the battery

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
WhitE_RabbiT, get a ScreenSaveRz if ur that concerned about the screen, but this is an absolute waste of money :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
WhitE_RabbiT said:
Hey, I'm wondering if anybody has tried, or uses, Radtech's Wildeepz?

I'm debating on purchasing them for my new 15" PowerBook, but are they really helpful? Obviously, if it's not a worthwhile investment, then forget it. But if you guys consider it to make sense, then it makes sense to me.

They don't look bad, but one of the screen protectors that lay between the keyboard and display while closed would probably provide better protection. I if were moving my iBook around a lot, I'd buy one.

OP
W

WhitE_RabbiT

Ya I can't really see them being all THAT benifical. Just looking for opinions, but I appreciate it. I've already decided that I'm going to get an iSkin, and the ScreenSaverZ is up in the air, but I think I'm going to order.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.