Lost Bluetooth Preferences in Leopard

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.4GHz MBP
I'm hoping someone can help me. Last night, my DiNovo Edge Keyboard stopped recognizing my key inputs. I looked up at the screen at the Bluetooth icon and there was a squiggly line across it. Checked preferences and there was no BT under hardware. At this point I just restarted it, and when it booted up all was fine.

Well this morning I went to check again, and I have no bluetooth preferences! BUT, bluetooth is working, for now. I search in Spotlight and in Finder for Bluetooth Preferences and I have yet been able to locate it. I tried restarting once more, but that hasn't solved the issue. Also, nothing happens or nothing shows up when selecting "Open Bluetooth Preference" from the Drop Down Menu on the Bluetooth Icon.

Bluetooth is working for now, but I would like to have my BT preferences back. I rely in Bluetooth heavily since I tether my phone with my MacBook Pro a lot when I'm not home.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated. I would hate to have to reinstall Leopard just for the BT Preference.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.