Switching, Question about OS 10.5

A

adamryer

Im buying a laptop and am considering buying a macbook because i like the features on the new OS X leapord. The only problem is that im a windows user and I want to be able to use the new windows vista os when its released. Is the new OS leapord capable of running windows vista? I know the boot camp program is in beta but i heard it will be released when the new OS X is, but is it capable of running vista or just xp?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Leopard has not been released so there is no way of answering that with any degree of accuracy. We will have to wait and see.

Reaction score
I don't know if bootcamp can run Vista but parallels runs Vista fine on my IMac.

What do you want to run Vista for?

Your Windows needs may be more important then can it rin Vista.

Chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
Leopard is supposed to come with a final version of Boot Camp, so you should be able to run Vista no problem.

Reaction score
Vmware fusion will be able to run Vista as well. It'll even run it in natvie 64bit mode.

Reaction score
Hi, I have a new Macbook Pro and I am running bootcamp. It runs Vista just fine and I have no issues with it. I hope that helps.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
you are just going to be playing the waiting game on this one because apple is very secretive about all of these things
-chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.